So I had a little excitement last night... Our friend Shelby came over for dinner & when she was ready to go I decided to take Angie out for a little potty break. Well Shelby was the last one out the door & unaware of the fact that we always keep the door knob locked she shut the door. OOPS. So I was in a state of shock for a bit seeing as Luke was not only gone for 1 whole week but he was 9 hours away:) So we checked a window... locked. We tried the ol' credit card in door jam trick -does NOT work in real life people! So I decide to go get our neighbors Buck & Cathy too see if they can help us out... well long story a little bit shorter - we found a window that wasn't locked, apparently Luke keeps it unlocked for exactly this type of situation (would have been nice to know in the beginning - since we were outside in the @ least 30 degree weather for a good 1/2 hour)! Fun times in WA... FUN TIMES!
So Luke calls me back AN HOUR after the whole debacle ... since he decided to forget his cellphone when he went out to dinner.... no Batman radar on that one (I guess I have finally found a flaw... he cannot predict when something is going to go wrong.)
I have never been happier to get inside that house & snuggle under the blankets... hopefully that's all the excitement for the next week:)
1 comment:
fun excitement out there huh?? ;)
Post a Comment