Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Belly

So I really have been meaning to take pics of my belly... it's just by the time I get home all I want to do is get into sweatpants... the belly has taken over & jeans are just not so comfy. It actually seems to have grown over night... it's definitely looking like a pregnant baby belly:) Luke's home this weekend though so maybe, if I remember, I will have him take some pics & upload them onto the computer. Speaking of which... for those of you who wanted RI pics from June (ooopsss) I just got new CD's made so I should be able to make some CD's @ home for you guys... so I promise to get them to you by the next time we come home... in March:)

As for baby... I go to the DR. today but I got a call about my ultrasound... I guess as of right now my placenta is lying low... Luke looked it up & I guess this could change... it could pop up top where it's supposed to be... BUT... if it doesn't I think I'll probably be having a c-section. They will be doing another ultrasound (that makes #4... not that I'm complaining) towards the end of February ... so I'll keep you posted on that. Other than that... I'll be getting weighed today... SCARY:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geesh...i got all excited about getting pics...and then nothing!!