Monday, February 11, 2008

Sad Face

So I have a sad face on... why??? Because my brother is leaving RI 3 days before I arrive.... where is he going??? To the west coast of course:) I have managed to time my arrival in RI perfectly. Not only is my brother leaving for 3 days to San Diego... then 5 months in New Mexico for his training... he got a BIG BOY job... yeay Davin!!! But my parents are leaving the very day that I come in:) Boy am I good:) They'll only be gone a week but I'll be all alone in their big ol' house:( I know you feel sorry for me:)

The good thing is... I'll be in RI!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!! Baby cannot wait!!!! & when Luke finally joins us on the East Coast he cannot wait either:)

So... we will try to post some belly pics. but you all will be seeing in up close & personal in all of 2 Weeks... WOOOHOOOO!

1 comment:

Josie Nevers said...

Doing a little dance...yeah, yeah, yeah...doin' a little dance...yeah, yeah, yeah!!