Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My turn:)

Well... I was going to do a post on my B-day (can't really remember what I planned on saying ... now it just doesn't seem that important) but we had a little man who had another plan:)
As Luke has told you we had baby Landon on June 1st and it has been a whirlwind of a June thus far... I think my last year in my 20's will be one of the best & definitely one of the craziest:)

So I still had technically 2 years left in my 20's when little Landon came into this wild world... I can't believe his b-day is the day before mine... it's TOO crazy:) It is a day that I will NEVER forget though!

We are all happy, healthy, SUPER TIRED & SUPER excited to be home again... we'll let you all know how our 1st night all on our own goes:) It should be interesting. Knock on wood... he is a VERY good & easy going baby. Lets hope he stays that way:)

I know Luke already mentioned this but I wanted to let you all know that it means a lot to me too... so thank you for all your calls, wishes, texts etc. we know that this little dude will be EXTREMELY WELL LOVED, not only by us but all of you guys too:) We love you all... miss you all... and can't wait for you all to meet Landon... hopefully before year 1 is all over with:( It's definitely going to be tough being alllllll the way out here when you all are alllllll the way over there:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww... it's not fair *stomp my foot* *pouty face* jos and i want you HERE with your new lil family NOW.... miss you soo much!!! *HUGS*