Friday, June 27, 2008

Photos...

Ok... ok... All you Auntie's & Uncle's out there... I know everyone wants more pictures BUT... because of the ghetto-ness of our new computer setup I am unable to plug the camera in to download the photos. Luke is going to work on taking the monitor off this weekend (it is of utmost priority) so we should be able to get some of the pictures up this weekend ... fingers crossed! We also have to get a usb multiplier thingy - I believe that is the technical term for it:) so that we can plug the camera in... but that's neither here nor there... PICTURES ARE ON THEIR WAY... I promise:) Sorry for the wait... I know it's not fare that we are all the way out here & then you all can't even see him on the computer either because of our piece of... BLEEP...

PS Yes it is 3am as I type this post... I am waiting for the swing to put Landon back to sleep - gotta love a 2:30am feeding

PPS I think I'm going to work on using less of these... - They just seem to work for commas, periods and any other punctuation mark that I should be actually using - I mean who can remember back to high school English - grammar what???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!! love 'em, great pics. looks like you're having a fun visit with the 'rents. thank you for more pics, sorry to be so *annoying* :-) xoxoxoxo