Saturday, March 28, 2009

why no posts?

the start of our day... nice and clean



landon then goes on to DESTROY the house... please note that he doesn't actually play w/ his toys!






















you may be wondering why i haven't updated the blog in what feels like forever. no, it is not because i wanted to leave our oscar worthy video up so you could all keep viewing it:) but i did want to make sure you all noticed his pearly whites!! he's got A LOT of them & they make his smile SUPER cute - as if it could be any cuter:)
well... the reason i haven't posted in a while is because i have NO pictures to post. BECAUSE... the baby is CRAWLING like mad! so 1. i can't get a good shot because he isn't still for long enough! 2. i have no time to do much else besides making sure he's out of angies water bowl & picking up after the mass destruction that occurs with a mobile child! WOO i am worn out!!

here are some pictures of a normal day @ the marland residence (well... actually up there are the pictures... i'll have this whole thing mastered someday but for now i have no idea how to get the pictures where i actually want them to be!)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I can't wait for you guys to come home so I can see Landon- he has GOT to be the cutest baby EVER- and I'm not biased just bc I'm his auntie Ellen :) Hurry up already :)