The Birthday boy woke up to Star Wars wrapped pressies waiting for him downstairs:) Followed by banana chocolate chip pancakes. Then the day went on pretty much as it normally would, gym for mama, lunch, naps, while I baked and made some pizza dough for a special make your own pizza party/dinner with some special friends! The dude had a great time & there was a cake to decorate at the end of the day!! I'm pretty sure that will definitely be a new tradition for the marlands! so. much. fun. letting the little ones put whatever they wanted on that cake, wherever they wanted! It turned out pretty yummy to boot!
Life is wonder{full} of amazing friends and a super supportive family! Our Marland clan includes daddy {Big L}, mama, little l & little e! Life with two boys is NEVER dull...
Monday, June 18, 2012
and then he was four
My little dude is four, 4, FOUR!! I can still practically feel his little baby body sleeping in my arms on our futon in Port Angeles. My first born, stubborn, silly, handsome, independent little man who we love more and more every single day. Who I butt heads with, at one time or another, every single day;) I can't even begin to imagine our lives without you and am so thankful that I don't have to!
The Birthday boy woke up to Star Wars wrapped pressies waiting for him downstairs:) Followed by banana chocolate chip pancakes. Then the day went on pretty much as it normally would, gym for mama, lunch, naps, while I baked and made some pizza dough for a special make your own pizza party/dinner with some special friends! The dude had a great time & there was a cake to decorate at the end of the day!! I'm pretty sure that will definitely be a new tradition for the marlands! so. much. fun. letting the little ones put whatever they wanted on that cake, wherever they wanted! It turned out pretty yummy to boot!
The Birthday boy woke up to Star Wars wrapped pressies waiting for him downstairs:) Followed by banana chocolate chip pancakes. Then the day went on pretty much as it normally would, gym for mama, lunch, naps, while I baked and made some pizza dough for a special make your own pizza party/dinner with some special friends! The dude had a great time & there was a cake to decorate at the end of the day!! I'm pretty sure that will definitely be a new tradition for the marlands! so. much. fun. letting the little ones put whatever they wanted on that cake, wherever they wanted! It turned out pretty yummy to boot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment