Life is wonder{full} of amazing friends and a super supportive family! Our Marland clan includes daddy {Big L}, mama, little l & little e! Life with two boys is NEVER dull...
Monday, June 11, 2012
arts and crafts
I've been wanting to dye macaroni for necklaces, forever! It looked so easy but I just never got around to it. I finally made some time and did it... SO easy and SO fun for the boys!!
We also made our own gak. Landon picked some out at the store as a reward for sleeping in his own bed for a full week - not consecutively;) I knew I had seen a recipe so we returned the store gak and made our own. Part of the fun was the actual making of the gak. He definitely enjoyed playing with it too! Yes it did dye his hands (and mine) blue but it came right off:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment