Monday, June 23, 2008

New Computer...

Thank GOODNESS!!! We got a new monitor today so we can now use the computer again... we still have a laptop so we've got a little bit of a ghetto set-up but what the heck - it works:) and I am in contact w/ the rest of the world again... it's amazing what a week w/ no computer will do to a girl! & a guy for that matter. At least Luke got to use his computer at work.
So this weekend was a little rough... besides the no computer... Landon has a blocked tear duct so he's been a little cranky & since Daddy was at work things were a little dicey. Luckily my parents are here so I had two extra hands... I think I would have gone crazy if I was alone!
We have new pics on the camera... now that the computer is in working order I will try to have Luke upload them... be on the lookout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks goodness! I NEED more photos, he's probably changed a whole lot in the last week. xoxoxoxoxo
Landon, don't cry, dry your eye (or broken tear duct). Poor nephie. I heart you! (ok, I'm weird)

Anonymous said...

ok, i'm demanding photos.... PLEEEAAAASE?! xoxo