Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The one & only thing I *heart* about WA....

The best thing about the state of Washington is their breastfeeding friendly:)

As we walked into the stadium last night for the game we were greated by a super nice man who informed me of the nursing room that they have for mommas! I got a super sized grin on my face & looked @ Luke & said... I love it here (and by here I meant @ Safeco Field ... not necessarily on the other side of the earth).

So we did indeed get to check out the nursing room & it wasn't much - just a little room w/ 4 comfy chairs a tv (tuned to the game of course) a microwave hand sanitizer (sweet) and sanitizing wipes (super sweet) I have to say that the hand sanitizer was the icing on the cake (it's the little things that i really appreciate:)).

There were 3 other mommas that joined me in feeding the babes... it was just nice to be encouraged to breastfeed & have something just for momma for once:)

All in all the game was really fun & I am sooo glad that we went. Luke was (as he always is) REALLY good w/ the babe. He had the baby bjorn on so he took him for walks if he got cranky... went to the nursing room w/ me to feed him & even changed him on his lap (not once but 2 times) in his seat... pretty impressive:)

Pictures to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"pictures to come"
aunty jenny is WAITING.... and clearly since im the only one who posts comments here.. you should eep me happy ;) :P