Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Showers

So... I totally forgot to do a little post about my WA Baby Shower. It was last Thursday & due to the cankles it was conveniently forgotten:)
Any ways... the shower was really nice. My former friends/colleges from Doodlebugs were there & ladies from Groveland Cottage where I work now. Plus a few friends of friends. All in all I think there were 15 people there (much more manageable than the 50 @ the RI shower:))
Of course Luke had taken the camera to work so no pictures... sorry:(
It was nice... really good food - it was potluck & everything was super yummy. Lots of presents for this baby:) and a few for mommy too:)
Well.. that's it for now... I'll keep the info. coming:) I'm afraid if I don't post semi often you will all think I've gone into labor:) So I'll try to post at least something every few days... if it goes a week w/ out anything... baby Marland is probably here:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeekkkk baby marland ;) what will it be... ;) auntie jenny *may* have bought a lil gift in ptown for the new baby ;) today.....