Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Less Rib Pain...

I am starting to drop... thank the Lord!!! I started to notice it a couple of days ago & then when I could actually sleep for a couple of hours at a time last night due to less rib pain I was super excited!! don't know if this means I'll be going early or what but I'm just soooooo happy that I don't have feet in the ribs 24/7 :) Simple pleasures.
We've got a Dr. apt. on Friday so I'll keep you all posted w/ the effacement/dilation news:) Hopefully it's all good & this kid will be showing up soon... Not too soon though since we're not quite done w/ all the preparations.
I am sooo excited for this weekend. It is supposed to by in the 80's friday & saturday (which is unheard of hear except during heat waves in July) and I will have my handsome husband all weekend long!!! I've missed him this week since he's had to work even on his off days... I so want him to get a freekin' 9-5:) I'm done w/ rotation schedules!!
I know that I've been slacking on the pictures as of late but assuming I don't go into labor before the weekend ... we'll try to have a little photo shoot.

No comments: