Ok... so I did this yesterday & then we lost our internet connection... so round 2...
We went to the Dr. yesterday & I am finally dilated. Only 1 centimeter - but hey... I'll take it.
What he had to say....
Baby could be here by this time next week... Scary & SUPER EXCITING!!!!
Big baby... which I had a feeling it would be & it makes the weight gain a little easier to deal w/ but I'm not feeling so fabulous about DELIVERING a BIG BABY!!!!
He gave us his cell phone # which leads me to believe that he's thinking this kid is definitely ready to get the heck out... I do NOT blame him/her - it can no longer be too comfy in there... it's definitely not to comfy for momma:)
I lost 2 lbs... super excited about that for 2 reasons
1. I didn't gain any weight last visit... so that means that I haven't gained in about a month:)
2. I red somewhere... that when you're getting close to labor time you tend to lose weight:)
I think that's it for the update... It could be baby time... ANYTIME:)
1 comment:
soooe xciting ;) but a big baby.... eeek... thats luke's fault :P
Post a Comment