So... it seems like we are making the most of our weekends without baby.
Luke was off & even though I am in a FOUL mood as of late - we did try to make the most of our weekend together.
Saturday we had to go to lovely Babies R' Us so we stoped to pick up a co-sleeper on the way in Gig Harbor... really cute town reminded me of Maine a little bit. We had an awesome breakfast at this little dinerish place right on the water (we were the only 2 in there but the food was sooooo good & pretty cheap). Then off the BRU - where I am soooo glad we drove 2.5 hours to get to since THEY WERE OUT OF EVERYTHING WE NEEDED!!!!!!!!!! So I had to walk around the store on my swollen fricken feet to find NOTHING:) Good times.... REALLY good times! We also stoped real quick @ Target & I don't know how it is possible for me to NEVER leave there spending under $100 no matter how hard I try!!!! I mean I was holding back... A LOT!!! Oh have I mentioned that the temperature on our little shopping spree was a mere 90 degrees??? No... well it was... my ankles did not appreciate the lovely warm weather! So by the end of the day Luke was pretty sick of me & I am pretty sick of him lately (well he is the reason I am a beached whale w/ ankles the size of North America) but I still love him... he managed to make me laugh on numerous occasions during the dreaded shopping day... Yes I just put dread & shopping in the same sentence *I AM NOT FEELING OK* I must lay down w/ feet up immediately:)
Sunday... hmmm sunday... another lovely day of cleaning house! I feel like that is all we do on the weekends now... Now that we can actually see the dog hair on the floors (gross carpet - thank goodness it is gone) we actually have to vacuum:( & pretty much everything is done in baby's room... we're ready (well kind-o- sort- o) And no bugging me for nursery pictures... you're not going to see it until it's officially done which isn't going to be until this little thing appears... since we have gender appropriate colors going on the walls & we don't know which gender this little one is:) So sorry:) You might just have to come out to visit to see it ... haha:)
So that was our weekend in a nutshell... We have a Dr. apt. on Thursday so... more news then:)
1 comment:
oh man.. i'm glad i dont have to put up with you hehehehe jking....
we love you.. and that lil one will be here before you know it :)
Post a Comment