Thursday, May 01, 2008

20% Effaced

As in 20% of something has started toward this whole kiddo thing... I am 20% further toward birth then the last time I went to the Dr's. Not that it means I'm going into labor anytime soon or anything but it's kind of exciting to know that @ least something is going on & I will get this kid out of me soon:)

I have another appointment in 2 weeks so hope for a lot of movement in the giving birth direction ... I am soooooo over being pregnant:) My ribs are killing me on my right side and then my hip is killing me on my left then I've got the crampage of the calves going on. You should have seen me hobbling around the super market yesterday... I was a sight:)

I can't wait for Luke to get home tomorrow... maybe now the waiting on hand & foot can resume again... It stopped during my 2nd trimester when I was feeling so good. I was seriously hoping that the Dr. would order bed-rest today!!!! No such luck:) Keep your fingers crossed that I go early... not too early but as soon as it's safe early! I cannot go on like this for much longer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah bed rest.... only my high maintenance melyssa ;) love you!!!